In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a disposable baby diaper wreath. You will need 20 size 1 disposable diapers and a wreath that is 12" to 18". Scissors, ribbon, and bows will be needed. Purchase some baby accessories such as pacifiers and toys. First, open the diapers. Put them in a sandwich shape around the wreath. Time them to the wreath with the ribbon. Do this until the entire wreath is filled. Make sure they are tied on tight. Place a toy on every three or so diapers. Tie them to the wreath. Place a big bow in the center and you can add curled ribbons for more decorations. Once this is done, your wreath is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades