This video is a tutorial on how to make a baby diaper cake. To begin, you will need to roll all your baby diapers from the waist down and secure them with rubber bands. Your top tier will have 8 diapers, the middle tier will have 19 diapers, and the bottom tier will have 40 diapers. Use rubber bands to secure all your tiers together. Next, glue thick ribbon around the tiers over your rubber bands. Follow up with decorations such as bows and extra ribbons. Use a cake stick to secure the tiers from tipping over. A 14 inch round plate is used to hold the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades